Layout

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dearest Apologies

When I was little, I remember being a complete wild child. Yeah, I remember a lot about when I was five. My mom always reminds me about how she's surprised I turned out to be such a good helpful young lady. I'm not the kind of girl you'll find at highschool parties or spending every weekend out with friends or in some random corner with a guy. What I do realize is that I may not be wild on the outside, but I have the most complex feelings on the inside as wild as a tornado. I usually don't know what I want but complain when I don't get what I think I want. Which eventually turns into something that I shouldn't have wanted from the start...which teaches me a lesson.



I have a weird tendency to convince myself that something is wrong when it may not be. It makes me push away from people, or be pushed away by others, and I'm learning that. I hate having to apologize but I feel like I need to. The crazy thing is that these people may be like, "Why?" but it's the only way I'm gonna feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment