Layout

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thinking AWAY!

Right now I'm sitting at a Marriott Hotel, waiting for the rain to fall. I'm very tired, annoyed, and am in need of a wishing well. Last night, me, Rachal, and Morgan slept in one bed and we barely got enough sleep, but I didn't care cus we had soooo much fun! We woke up today, and headed for Blue Bayou for the day. We arrived at 9:35 and they opened at 10. It's actually better to get there earlier! I've recently become unafraid of rides at amusement parks so we got on anything that looked squeemish except the Hot Shot, in which somebody died the other day. We had fun, besides the constant heat, and uncomfortable sweating. EEWWWW!!! Especially after seeing all these hot life guards everywhere. I honestly think that to work at Blue Bayou, you have to look good. Oh, and may I say that there is probably a height requirement to work there. That means I sure as hell, wouldn't be able to work there. YES, these things bring out my insecurities! Lets just say that after being there, I feel very unsatisfied. I have some issues, like I said that I'm working on. Self confidence is still one of them. I seem pretty darn confident, but not really if I'm standing next to some 5'7 hottie. Like I said, WORKING ON IT!

This trip is going pretty well, but I'm ready to go home. Where I can sit in my room and lay on my bed, writing lyrics and longing for great things to happen. I also miss my Preggo mother and my unbelievably annoying little brother. I noticed that I am a nice person, that's a good thing...sometimes. I don't like messing with people and if someone say "Rachal" starts arguing with me, I'm the type that will let her stand there and talk while I look away. IT REALLY SUCKS! But I don't have it in me to stand up for myself like that, unless it's somebody I feel hate towards. I am also working on my standing up issues. As I write this, I kinda feel like shedding some tears, because I accept my flaws but I don't wanna believe that I have them. I'm just ready for school to start so I can start practicing the new me. Someone who doesn't let someone treat her like crap, who's the most confident girl in the room, and someone who doesn't have to put others down to feel better about herself. I guess this trip has given me alot to think about, alot to better myself. I just wanna have a good time, but it's hard to when the back of your mind screams, "PERFECTION!"

Well, I've got to go do something useful!
LOVE, PEACE, and JESUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment