Layout

Monday, July 19, 2010

Waking Up on the WIERD Side Of The Bed!!!

It is 10:58 am on Monday morning and I would never wake up and go straight to the computer, but seeing as I don't feel like writing and I need to get my feelings out immediately, I got on Blogger.

Every weekday morning I go to work with my mom, especially since she's Preggo and she can't do alot of things. Today, she didn't wake me up, so when I got out of bed, I looked around the house for her and I only found my little brother eating cereal. Worried, I called my mother to see where she was, since the car wasn't in the carport. She answered and said that she was working. That pissed me off!!!!!!!!!! I don't usuallly say that, but it really did. Right now, I'm frustrated! And the only reason she did that is because we had an argument last night, in which I totally freaked! Now that I think about it, I should've listened to my dad, when he told me to have patience with her.

What happened was that I was on the computer and she tells me that she needed to use it. It annoys the crap out of me, when she only needs to use it when I'm on it. So, I told her that and she got rude. I don't handle rude, very well. She started yelling about how I looked like crap and that I could be doing something useful like looking better than I did. We've already established the issues I have that involve self confidence. I was sooo mad, but I didn't want to say anything at all. So my first grade instinct was to throw a newspaper that was beside the computer. Then she asked me to pick it up, so I did [unhappily]. I started yelling about how I hated her attitude and she could atleast try to get better at something. As I got out of the room, I slammed her door shut! And I slammed my door shut! I got in one of those moods that if you don't do something quick, you're gonna do something really bad like...break the window! I listened to my mp3 player full blast and started shouting lyrics. It actually relieved me. It's amazing the things you can do if you let your voice go wild to "Slow Down" by The Academy Is...

Today, I don't know if I should apologize when I wouldn't have acted the way I did, if she hadn't been sooo damn evil! Keep in mind that this is coming from the girl who doesn't flip out easily. Looks like things are changing and I am DEMANDING my respect whether others like it or not. I'll try to keep it to a minimum, but I'm starting to see the Taurus in me.

P.S. It sucks cus my mom has this house today where there's a cute guy there, and I just like talking to him. Maybe God is punishing me, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, LORD!!! I'll just write a song about it. It'll be called Monday Morning or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment