Layout

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Senior Year, No More TEARS!


DUDE! I can't believe how fast life is moving, and I can't believe the people it's moving with. Do you get me? It's like things are changing and moving, but there's these new people around you. Once again, it's unforseen. A new year, my senior year. WOW!! I don't know whether to scream, cry, or laugh that I made it this far! In a few years I see myself having my own place to call home. No more mommy and daddy to tell me what I can or can't do. A year from now, I'll be walking around with an awesome crystal nose stud and a tattoo on my foot. Weird? Not for me anyways.

Wednesday is the half day. I'll be seeing the people that I missed this summer. Haircuts, different hair colors, and maybe even different attitudes. People can grow and reflect in just a few months. All I can say is WOWZA!! I know I've changed, I just can't wait to demonstrate. It's almost like if you put your mind to it, you can do it!! I didn't see myself come this far when I was thinking of my new year resolutions or even after that. I JUST AM!! This summer I expected so much, but you can't plan what you want to happen. You can actually plan it, but it doesn't always come your way. I started off this summer with an awesome friend that I could count on being there to my avail, but it didn't end that way. THINGS FRIKKIN CHANGE!! AHHH! :D I also started out feeling so small and naive, but now I can feel the world in my hands! It still may be my subtle naiveness, but I don't think that will ever go away. I have a change of heart as funny as it sounds.

Today at church we were talking about how you need to have a dedicated heart. That means what it sounds like it means. A dedicated heart is a dedicated heart. It's being able to push forward for something as far as it takes. I'm not like that when it's about Christianity. I'm a lazy Christian, I'll admit it any day. But I'm on my way to trying. I really want to try. Many people think that Christians can't stumble but we're just people with views and still people. I may not act like one alot of the time, but I'm going to start striving. I'm still a little bit stubborn and I don't feel like changing that so I'll let it be. There's things I know I should change, but at the same time I don't want to change. I can't do it all by myself, obviously. I'll let God help though I know that I've got serious issues. I'm still not willing to talk to some people. lol.

It still keeps hitting me...MY SENIOR YEAR!! WOW! It shouldn't begin with me avoiding some people, but that's not something I'm willing to change. DANG! I'm such a people hater!! We also learned today that you should love everyone. HOW TO DO THAT? I've got no idear! Hey, I'm used to making new friends I can do it again. It may not be people I've known for my whole life, like these little town people that know eachother will, but there's a risk and chance in everything. So why not try? I don't see why not. This will be Hella interesting :O

Peace, Love, and Jesus! MUAH:D

P.S. Idk y, but I feel poisonous lately. It's creeping me out, I have way to much power!

No comments:

Post a Comment