Layout

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Love? Not Likely

OMG! Summer is road trips, summer luv affairs, hanging with friends, blah blah blah! You know what it is, it's the time we spend thinking about when we're bundled up in 2 to 3 layers of clothes in the winter time. Well, it's here and now there's so many plans but it's already mid-june!! I feel like I'm running out of time, what do I do? Well, I need to make a huge list of things that involve: Visiting colleges, getting college info asap, and visiting colleges. I thought this was gonna be the summer of my life, I've finally found a group of friends I don't have to try around, a place where I can finally be me, and people that care about me, but I'm gonna have to spend most of the time contemplating college decisions.

Another downside of summer is the imagined things you're gonna get with that tan, or in my case superdarkitis(very dark). Where is that summer love I was promised from all those movies? Excuse me! Can I get a man with that side of potatoes? This is going nowhere for me, I've heard you don't have to be a 5'9-skinny-long haired-blonde to get any guy to like you, I'm 5'1-short haired-definitely not blonde and look at me...I got nada! What I do have is an amazing guy I liked and he liked me, except one thing took me by surprise. He's G-A-Y! You can't really prepare for these sorts of things, I see. So the one guy I had a chance with doesn't like my gender. lol. I just have to accept him although I'll have moments when I'll sneak some flirtatiousness into our IM's or emails, forgetting that he doesn't like girls. I'm out of potentials!

One thing I learned is that we all have potential's! Potential boyfriends, potential jobs, potential friends. And those potentials can go away at any moment so don't make plans without being sure, false hope is EVIL so don't fall for it...I mean it!

Gotta go! I'm in a Days Inn in Hammond, LA it's nice here. I'm going out in a minute to find some more potentials, yep false hope always gets us and yet I never learn, Buh bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment