Layout

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Dappy Doodles

I'm soo glad, I finally got some contacts to try on today. I had them before but I'm getting them again. There's not much to write today, and I haven't been here since last week, I think. I've really gotta find more blogs but I don't know how to do it, and I've been a little busy lately.
Well, some good things this week is that. My ex-boyfriend FINALLY!! has left me alone, and he's gotten the point that I don't want him around. He was too darn clingy, how does anybody handle clingy guys. I would've wanted this a year ago, and now I'm so over it. I usually deal with things by liking another guy, but apparently this time it's not the case, because I'm not interested in anyone. It's pretty crazy, but if you're a girl admit it, you know you do the same thing too. To get over a guy, you like another one, or if you broke up with a guy, you look for another one.
Besides that, everything's going well. Oh, Yeah! I'm going to Shreveport this weekend for some boots I found at Papaya's, they're gorgeous flat black suede boots. And also I'm just simply going to shop. So, I can't wait for this Christmas break. We get out of school tomorrow, and we don't return back to school until two weeks after. I wonder what I'm gonna do with all that time. Alright, well gotta go to church in a bit.

*GOD BLESS :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment