Layout

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Waiting For Christmas

Oh wow! What a beautiful time of the season! Wow! Okay I am always excited like this so don't be afraid of the exclamation marks. Well, supposedly we're going to New York this Christmas. I hope so because I haven't been there since I think two years ago. I miss everybody and the city as a whole. That is the only place that I have been to that I get goosebumps on my arms. As soon as we get on that bridge I start getting all excited.
Well this is the first blog that I have ever had so this is a little weird. Good Weird! So if there's a way that people can comment, I'd love to know what you are all doing for Christmas. Christmas is my favorite Holiday, I just love it sooo much that I can't even explain. Thank you, baby jesus! : P I love all seasons because there's something to love everywhere but this year I'm feeling winter the most.
Winter in Louisiana sucks though! It snowed last week like once and it didn't stick so now it's just a memory. I'm so moving up north whenever I can. Canada would be freaking awesome! And what almost got me POed was that today it was warm outside. Call me crazy, but when it's winter I want it cold even if I'm complaining that it's too cold, but I guess mother nature preferred it warm today.
So here is what I want to know by people reading this:
1. What are your plans for Christmas?
2. Fave Holiday and why
3. Fave Season and why
4. What you want for Christmas

P.S. If you are wondering what's up with the "Freaking" and "POed" well I don't curse, because I believe that there are better ways to express yourself than saying things that you don't need to say...and there's also the christianity aspect of it. I love me some Jesus, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. HI JENESSY,
    COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE, AND ARTICLE AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I GUESS YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK SENT ME YOUR NAME TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND, AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME VISIT www.datingmanagementips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete